Thursday, September 23, 2010

38 Weeks Pregnant


So this week the nursery and everythign is officially finished!!  If the baby came now i would be completly prepared! Well... at least prepared to take care of her, not prepared for labor,.  This whole time I have been playing it cool, and haven't had much worry about labor.  I figured i got through it once i certainly can do it again!  Well I just realized tonight I am crazy for thinking this way! Although the statement is true, i find myself very concerened about labor all of a sudden?  Will I be able to handle it?  What if I am not as strong as i was 6 years ago??  All these crazy thoughts came flooding in at about 12:00 am, and now i can't sleep! So i thought i would vent via blog!!  It also hit me that this time next month i will already have my baby, even if i go over due!  Thats exciting! I feel pretty prepared for the sleepless nights, seems like I am already experiencing them.  I do remember when i had tiana by the 3rd night i was so exhausted, well actually i felt so tired all the time.  I would look forward to the weekends when her grandma would watch her for 5 hrs or so!!This week at the dr everything went well.  My fundus(top of uterus to bottom) is measuring small & the dr said i don't look huge like i thought i was!  That was encouraging, i also only gained 1 pound-cause the last time i gained 2 pounds extra for the week, and i had already gained a bit extra throughout earlier weeks.  I have been doing lots of walking though, so i am pretty sure thats helping! I wasn't up for a photo this week, but i took one-ugghgh YUCK!! This will probably be my last!  This pregnancy thing has lost its cuteness! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Because you changed your blog title to "Rodneybaby" from "VeeRodneyBaby" it wasn't letting me see your posts but now I'm back on track and this is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete